Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 camo DO NOT BUY

Article about: This camo is the one I had and everyone here said it was a fake. I sent the helmet back to the seller and now he has it listed on EBay and has doctored up the helmet by removing some of the

Wehrmacht m35 camouflage helmet on EBay. I tryed to get my point across in the message on eBay but Bob did not respond or pull the listing. The helmet is on his website and he is asking over 1000.00 usd. I think Bob has good items but I am disappointed and do not want anyone to lose their money.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 camo DO NOT BUY
    P
    Many

Michael, Happy belated birthday!!!!! I may not have good taste in helmets when I had this one but I do have great taste when it comes to my wife!!!! Marty

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Michael, Happy belated birthday!!!!!
    I may not have good taste in helmets when I had this one but I do have great taste when it comes to my wife!!!!

Marty
    Your setting me up...nothing but trouble when commenting on another mans wife LoL... but you did very well. Very well

And thanks for the belated Birthday wishes. Even though it's the big Five O, not feeling much differently....yet!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Where was the seller out of? We had guy up here in Iowa last year that got a helmet much like this but with the chicken wire on it.
    He got stung for $1200 on it he thought he was cutting a fat hog. But two guys set him up. So what did he do? He took it around for several shows and no one would even consider buying? He didn't tell them it was fake but they knew it. So then what he do? He stuck it on a military auction. But didn't tell auctioneer it was faked. The only one bidding on it was a phone bidder that the owner proceeded to bid up to the amount he paid for it.
    What happened next was he got greedy and went to $1300 on it. Well Karma is a great thing. The phone bidder stepped out of the bidding.
    So not only did he get stuck with it again. But now he had to pay the auction 20% of the $1300. HAHA now he was in deeper hole.

I let this one pass a few years ago because of the colour too.
    It has the same tones and a "little" more believable but not enough for me to hand the moolah over for it.

Maybe I was right, maybe I was wrong ......... ???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 camo DO NOT BUY   M35 camo DO NOT BUY  

Attached Images Attached Images M35 camo DO NOT BUY  M35 camo DO NOT BUY 
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

That's actually a lot more convincing example than the OP's. The other one is plain awful.

This guy is in California. Let me state for the record I am not saying this guy all bad but this is BAD enough. I have bought a helmet from him before and it is a good one and it is my avatar. I do not know what has gotten into him to put his reputation on the line, but I could not stand buy and see someone get taken. Marty

I agree the helmet does look better now and that is scary. It looks like someone rubbed it down with rubbing alcohol.

MAP
    ?

I don't care if 99.999% of his stuff is real, if true that he tampered with the helmet after you returned it (or even before) I would never support a shop like that. It breaches my code.....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

He did this after I returned the helmet to him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast