Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M35 camo DO NOT BUY

Article about: This camo is the one I had and everyone here said it was a fake. I sent the helmet back to the seller and now he has it listed on EBay and has doctored up the helmet by removing some of the

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    He did this after I returned the helmet to him.
    yes. My point was that he may also have done something even before...

poor grammar on my part
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 camo DO NOT BUY
    P
    Many

?

Happy late BDay Michael!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I let this one pass a few years ago because of the colour too.
    It has the same tones and a "little" more believable but not enough for me to hand the moolah over for it.

Maybe I was right, maybe I was wrong ......... ???
    Hi Dan, you were right to pass up on this one above. I remember handling this one some years back here in the UK. To be fair, it was not being passed off as original cammo, just an original helmet. It was a semi-relic helmet that had a re-fitted original liner. The cammo paints were standard spray colours available over here and it still smelt freshly painted when I saw it. Leon.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Happy late BDay Michael!
    Thanks Rossi!!! At least I'm younger than my wife by a few years...but then again, she looks 10 years younger than me!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I can't believe the listing is still up!

Wehrmacht M1935 Camouflage Helmet | eBay

in the description it reads "Guaranteed original as-described, COA available on request."

disgusting.

William Kramer

The listing was up to 175.00 the last time I saw it, I checked this morning and either he pulled it or someone made him a offer he could not turn down. I emailed him again 2 days ago and told him not to tarnish his reputation, I got no response from him. I hope he pulled the listing.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I saw a post today on the WAF that says that Ron Wolin and Bob Demel have passed away recently...
    (the post was asking for confirmation of the above).

Bob

I had heard Wolin died but hadn't heard about Demel.

You had to be careful with Wolin's stuff but last SOS I bought something from Ron for my personal collection. Unfortunately he did not look good at the show and his handshake wasn't like it use to be. Sorry to hear

William Kramer

At least one thing I have not to worry about...I am not interested in camo helmets. Because I am colourblind to some degree...somethings frustrating...not the first time that I have to ask my woman if the colour of a helmet for sale is the same as the one in a reference book for German helmets...

An update from the WAF, yes Ron Wolin has sadly passed away (91 I think from memory)... Bob Demel is still alive...

Bob

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3