Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 camo or not

Article about: This is the first helmet I ever bought and was selling it at one time to fund another purchase but I sold another one instead. Question is it a camo and if so, for a lack of a better word wh

Default M35 camo or not

This is the first helmet I ever bought and was selling it at one time to fund another purchase but I sold another one instead. Question is it a camo and if so, for a lack of a better word what style of camo. I see rough texture. I see different paint I think? What say you!!! Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 camo or not   M35 camo or not  

M35 camo or not   M35 camo or not  

M35 camo or not  
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 camo or not
    P
    Many

not camo..2-3 paint

Agree with kurland kessel.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks for the fast replies. You two are in agreement, are there any other opinions out there?

Sorry no camo,still a good helmet.
    chris

I don't see any camo, but a nice salty Heer!

Not a camo helmet but still a nice helmet anyway

Hi Marty, in my opinion it is not a cammo. My M35 DD HEER is an apple green like this one and the passage of time has made areas of the paint on it turn brown too. Also small areas of rust bleed create yet another shade on the paint. Yours has a more striking "pattern" of ageing to it than mine but the colours are still the same. The "scratched" area from where the decal was removed demonstrate best where damage can "alter" the paints colour over time. Leon.

Great looking lid but not camo!....

Well the verdict is in no camo that does not bother me but what is the rough texture I have looked at it with a loupe it does not look like rust it appears to be concrete any ideas.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast