Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M35 camo or not

Article about: This is the first helmet I ever bought and was selling it at one time to fund another purchase but I sold another one instead. Question is it a camo and if so, for a lack of a better word wh

Simply rust and not Zimmerit/ camo in my opinion.
    But I'm not an expert on helmets.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 camo or not
    P
    Many

?

I like the helmet, but don't see any camo, I only see rust/oxidisation too I am afraid.

Brad.

Here's mine Marty, an apple green M35 HEER like yours. The paint shows the same brown areas due to ageing, other areas are still apple green and it has one "textured" area where the rust has come through the paint from the steel beneath. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 camo or not   M35 camo or not  

M35 camo or not   M35 camo or not  

Here, you have camo helmets and the blue LW
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

It is rust mystery solved. Thanks for all the help I really liked the discussion about the different affects that only come with time. That is something fakers will always have trouble replicating. As I said in other post i do like combat helmets and this helmet has been around. Again thanks too everyone. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3