Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 DD Camo

Article about: Just picked this one up, a totally untouched former DD M35 Heer camo, painted in a tan paint with green camo in places, it also has what looks like shrapnel damage on the rim, whats cool is,

Default M35 DD Camo

Just picked this one up, a totally untouched former DD M35 Heer camo, painted in a tan paint with green camo in places, it also has what looks like shrapnel damage on the rim, whats cool is, if you look closely, you can see that the piece of shrapnel is still there, my question is, is this type of camo pattern considered tropical? What do you guy's think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 DD Camo   M35 DD Camo  

M35 DD Camo   M35 DD Camo  

M35 DD Camo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD Camo
    P
    Many

Looks like the base is TAN, so IMO could be, since some of the troups that retreated back from africa just added another colour to their helmets. But as i heard, some tropical ones can have the green too. I love the helm!

looks good to me.

Hi, that's a good honest looking M35 cammo. Many of the Italian Front helmets have this lighter configuration to the colour scheme, Leon.

?

Looks legitimate and appears to be a three color camo.
    Last edited by relicz; 10-08-2014 at 03:00 AM.
    Regards,
    John

Thanks guy's, not sure if it's a three color camo or not, thought maybe the maroon color was rust. But now that I took a closer look, I think it does have a three colored camo scheme.

I would buy it in a heartbeat. Nice helmet!

I just wiped it off lightly with a wet rag and it really brought out the colors, what I thought was rust is actually paint, does that mean it's Normandy?

Great helmet! That decal looks more gold to me, unless it is just the pictures.

Nice honest cammo. timothy