Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

M35 DD Heer Q68

Article about: Hey guys, Looking for some opinions on this one. Its a Quist lid with ET style decals. Looking at the images and the different tones of green, I can't determine if it is a reissue with a dug

Default M35 DD Heer Q68

Hey guys,
    Looking for some opinions on this one. Its a Quist lid with ET style decals. Looking at the images and the different tones of green, I can't determine if it is a reissue with a dug out national shield or just a factory issue with wear to the original apple green shell.

Many thanks in advance
    M35 DD Heer Q68
    M35 DD Heer Q68
    M35 DD Heer Q68
    M35 DD Heer Q68
    M35 DD Heer Q68
    M35 DD Heer Q68

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD Heer Q68
    P
    Many

I would say re-issue with a "liberated" shield ....nice character lid though - but price should be reflected IMHO

Thanks John. I sort of had that feeling too

Hi, it looks to me as though this was re-painted and re-decaled (period), there appears to be evidence of decals below the current level original period paint. I like this helmet myself, looks like a very nice lid. Leon.

Thanks Leon. My only issue is with the paint. Just trying to determine if the top level has been stripped back or if it's natural wear

Hi, could well have been "scrubbed back" as there does appear to be some white residue around the vents. That could account for the decal damage. Leon.