Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 DD Luft Straight Leg 1938

Article about: Yes, I'm still alive. Haven't posted anything in ages, but here is one I just picked up, straight out of the woodwork (I know, that's Ken Bolton's famous line for every helmet he has for sal

Default M35 DD Luft Straight Leg 1938

Yes, I'm still alive. Haven't posted anything in ages, but here is one I just picked up, straight out of the woodwork (I know, that's Ken Bolton's famous line for every helmet he has for sale). 101st vet bring back from Connelleys Springs, NC. It showed up on ebay and got booted immediately, but I had already contacted the owner (vet's daughter). It's dated 1938 and the lot # corresponds with the year as well. I just love these early cartoon birds. Enjoy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD Luft Straight Leg 1938
    P
    Many

A true beauty.

Very nice indeed. Well done.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

Wow Todd. A stunner! Great pick up and good to see you around again.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Wow thats a nice one, a true one looker from top to bottom, you were in the right place at the right time to spot that one on Ebay!!!! I bet you spit out your coffee when you saw that listing!! lol good job snagging her info, I would have banged my head off the wall if that dissapeared on me, alittle bit of luck goes a long way!! congrats!!!!

Love it! Congratulations.

Right as rain, a 1 second one looker from across the street! Well done. Jim G.

An incredible find!!!! The early bird is my favorite and this is one of the best.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Let me know when you need to lighten your load ..... I can always find space (but not always the $) for this

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks, everyone. I really love this helmet. I have fallen in love with the early cartoonish bird. Michael, you might be old and gray and in adult diapers before I part with this one, lol The daughter said she got probably 20 emails from other ebay-ers but mine was first and I paid her asking price, which was more than a fair price for both of us. When I saw the listing the world came to a grinding halt and nothing else seemed to matter. My house could have been on fire and I wouldn't have cared until I got this helmet, LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast