Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

M35 dd Luftwaffe helmet q64

Article about: Hey guys I got another one for review, pics are from seller, it's a m35 dd luft with liner but has damage from concussion on left side as you can see now my question is do the decals look ok

Default M35 dd Luftwaffe helmet q64

Hey guys I got another one for review, pics are from seller, it's a m35 dd luft with liner but has damage from concussion on left side as you can see now my question is do the decals look ok also liner?,let me know your thoughts

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 dd Luftwaffe helmet q64
    P
    Many

I think it started out a lot dirtier and rustier with well worn decals. Now looks very clean, like its had an all over scrub, polish and wax - maybe even had the liner out as part of the cleaning process? ( I would want to check that )

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I think it started out a lot dirtier and rustier with well worn decals. Now looks very clean, like its had an all over scrub, polish and wax - maybe even had the liner out as part of the cleaning process? ( I would want to check that )

Dan
    Thanks Dan, guy wants $350 usd shipped for it so wasnt sure that's a good price

Seems about right for the condition IMO
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi, I agree with Dan, looks like it has been over cleaned to me, decals are fine but the details have been lost. As for price, as ever if you like it it's worth it! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, I agree with Dan, looks like it has been over cleaned to me, decals are fine but the details have been lost. As for price, as ever if you like it it's worth it! Leon.
    Thanks mate, I bought a m40 nd ns64 with liner instead since this was messed with which is a shame