Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 DD luftwaffe what do you guys think

Article about: so if the offending emblem is erased or obliterated unintentionally,,,that makes if not denazified?????...

Default Re: M35 DD luftwaffe what do you guys think

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    I hope you had a good Christmas Brother.Missouri has not gotten any snow this season lucky you.
    You told it better than I could.
    Happy NEWYEAR too you Chris and good luck on the lid.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD luftwaffe what do you guys think
    P
    Many

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Happy NEWYEAR too you Chris and good luck on the lid.
    Thank you Brother.

I'm no expert but it looks good to me

?

Nice lid! Looks good if perhaps cleaned/polished. I agree that natural wear (in my opinion) would not constitute a de-nazified decal and I would pay no more than £450.00 Pounds for it!!
    Thanks
    Andy

GEE,,,if the swas is not there,does that not constitute a "DE-NAZIFIED" ITEM,,,,whether by man or by natural processes,,,,the item has been defaced,,,

?

I think this is a matter of personal opinion. I can see it from both sides and could agree with both. I just prefer to keep them separate as the removal of the Swaz is a deliberate act where as wear and tear is not..

Just my thoughts!
    Happy new year
    Andy

well it is clear to me,,,if the swas is gone, for whatever reason,intentional or not,,,it is defaced/de-nazified,,,i dont see how it could be any other way,,,the emblem is gone,,,

Quote by BLONDI View Post
    Nice lid! Looks good if perhaps cleaned/polished. I agree that natural wear (in my opinion) would not constitute a de-nazified decal and I would pay no more than £450.00 Pounds for it!!
    Thanks
    Andy
    Really that much,well I better get it for the price he is selling it.

?

Nice Helmet Chris, as for the decal, its not de nazified, if thats the case then every camo lid that has a decal underneath would be de nazified and we know thats not the case, if you find a relic lid with hardly discernable decals its because of time and deteoration, not because of a deliberate act of defacing, to denazify an item it has to be a deliberate act with the intent of removing the emblem so as not to cause offence

Quote by davejb View Post
    Nice Helmet Chris, as for the decal, its not de nazified, if thats the case then every camo lid that has a decal underneath would be de nazified and we know thats not the case, if you find a relic lid with hardly discernable decals its because of time and deteoration, not because of a deliberate act of defacing, to denazify an item it has to be a deliberate act with the intent of removing the emblem so as not to cause offence
    That is how I think of it.very well put.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast