Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M35 DD Lufty

Article about: by Sebastian I think it's overpainted and new decals Could you elaborate on that statement please Seb, as id like to hear your reasoning behind it, are you seeing something that we have perh

?

Default Re: M35 DD Lufty

Quote by Sebastian View Post
    I think it's overpainted and new decals
    Could you elaborate on that statement please Seb, as id like to hear your reasoning behind it, are you seeing something that we have perhaps missed?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD Lufty
    P
    Many

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I would refuse it simply because of the added swastika , these helmets are not rare.
    Really? A EF double decal Luft. not rare. When was the last time you saw a EF double decal Luft. for sale? You must be thinking of a M40 Q Luft. Any EF double decal helmet is rare in my opinion. And, I'm usually right.

Quote by Fatboy Slim View Post
    Really? A EF double decal Luft. not rare. When was the last time you saw a EF double decal Luft. for sale? You must be thinking of a M40 Q Luft. Any EF double decal helmet is rare in my opinion. And, I'm usually right.
    I would not say that they pop up everywhere, as they do take a bit of looking, but with just a little effort they can be found. Compared to the other kinds of helmets Frank has, they are easily found in good condition.
    Last edited by ObKrieger; 11-07-2011 at 05:46 AM.

?

Got to say good job spotting that replaced swastika and claw I would never have figured on that one dont think I will ever look at a Luftwaffe decal quite the same ever again!!!!

Regards Mark K

Quote by Fatboy Slim View Post
    If you collect by maker you can start making that disctinction by maker , for people looking for a first (and perhaps only) example it's not required.

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Got to say good job spotting that replaced swastika and claw I would never have figured on that one dont think I will ever look at a Luftwaffe decal quite the same ever again!!!!

Regards Mark K
    And here is the gate closer (thanks for turning up this picture Francis)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3