Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M35 dd lw q66 1381

Article about: First of all my apology for the cell phone photos. I have two questions about this possible purchase. I do get to hold this in my hand and take actual photos before I decide since the helmet

Default Re: M35 dd lw q66 1381

I like the second helmet you posted. Very nice. Doug's advice is solid. Decide specifically what you want and collect that. I also began all over the map, buying every helmet I could get a hold of. Now I'm finally calming down and being much more selective. It's much more rewarding I the end. And spending every dollar you have on every helmet that comes along will leave you scrounging for cash when THE must have helmet comes along and all you money is tied up in other, lesser helmets. It's happened to me, and I'm sure it's happened to a few others here. Good luck hunting!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 dd lw q66 1381
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 dd lw q66 1381

Helmetone you are correct about investing wisely. My problem is I'm all over the place. I really don't collect helmets and only get them for a display and photos I do. My passion is handguns and so that is what I keep an eye out for and just add other items when I believe a deal comes along. This one I acquired reasonably IMHO and I dumped an SA dagger that I had no interest in at all but acquired in a group that I purchased to get a single item in the group.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3