Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 DD Police ET64 in a condition I like...

Article about: M35 DD Police, ET64 #4716. New to my collection! A nearly perfect example of a 1940 ET produced M35 Police helmet. One of the last M35’s to be produced in the Thale factory. This M35 have th

?

Default M35 DD Police ET64 in a condition I like...

M35 DD Police, ET64 #4716. New to my collection!

A nearly perfect example of a 1940 ET produced M35 Police helmet.
    One of the last M35’s to be produced in the Thale factory.
    This M35 have the same dark Police feldgrau as the ET M40 helmets.
    Dome stamp is also as the M40, non dated. Liner band 1940 dated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 DD Police ET64 in a condition I like...   M35 DD Police ET64 in a condition I like...  

M35 DD Police ET64 in a condition I like...   M35 DD Police ET64 in a condition I like...  

M35 DD Police ET64 in a condition I like...   M35 DD Police ET64 in a condition I like...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD Police ET64 in a condition I like...
    P
    Many

What a pristine piece! Congrats, Jim G.

4md
    ?

An amazing helmet in what appears to be unissued condition. very nice addition to your collection

Regards Paul

Wow! Look how minty that is. Can we get some close ups of the decals for study purposes?

?

That is one sweet a$$ helmet Anders the helmet and decals are in amazing condition my compliments on a fine purchase.

Regards Mark K

Haven't you heard? If it looks too new, it must be a copy.
    Good news though, I've just now decided to start collecting reproductions. And since I feel so bad for you, I'll give you a very fair payment of $50 dollars, and even pay for shipping. Just let me know what email to use for payment via paypals!
    That's one beautiful example, congratulations. There is something hypnotizing about a liner which retains a state of condition such as this example. If time permits, I, too, would love to see a close-up of the decals.

Add: Also, well done on the photographs, too. I wish all images members submit were of this quality, including myself.

A real stunner!! Nice to see Youthcollector1's thread being "backed up" with this beauty!! Leon.

?

Really nice.

Now that is mint. They don't come any better than that. timothy

?

You already know how much I like this one Anders. I'll trade you for a case of Kraken black rum and all my Taco Bell coupons. Imagine, 2 for 1 chimichangas for the next 2 years.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast