Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 with Double decal (Q64)

Article about: I wondered what your opinions are on this helmet. Its a double decall M35 made by Quist 64 The chinstrap is missing. Thanks in advance guys

Default re: M35 with Double decal (Q64)

Hello all,looked at pics and i believe it to be M35,the air vents look separate.The helmets quite rusty but you can still make out remains of original apple green paint.The decals look like they have been there forever,whith rust coming through them too.

Regards Brookes.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 with Double decal (Q64)
    P
    Many

Quote by BROOKES View Post
    Hello all,looked at pics and i believe it to be M35,the air vents look separate.The helmets quite rusty but you can still make out remains of original apple green paint.The decals look like they have been there forever,whith rust coming through them too.

Regards Brookes.
    I have not seen a single M35 from Quist with a DN lotnr. They used that on the M40's.

I don't like this helmet at all , tricolor doesn't appear to be what's expected on a Q either , can't comment on the other decal because there's no close-up.

I wouldn't spend my money on this.

Quote by Squadra33 View Post
    weight also mathes the ones assumed to be original.
    Helmet comes from wel known militaria seller in the netherlands

If we are talking about the same seller then he has quite a few howlers on his site, I have seen some awful buckles on there in the past, not for me
    Ben

?

Default Re: M35 with Double decal (Q64)

The decals on this are bad as is the liner, etc.

An M40 DD Heer is amongst the rarest of helmets on the planet. There are 2 I know of, this one used to be Tom Kibler's and has resided in my collection for a couple of years. Here is my example, an EF.

Nice lid Doug! Yes- that first one posted is NOT good......P-U....

Rob

I've never seen a double decal Q 40 ( Doug's one is a realy nice exemple ). That said close ups would realy help but I'm pretty negative so far seeing the whole helmet !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2