Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 "Droop Tail" LUFTWAFFE Helmet

Article about: What'o chaps, i like the look of this one but i do not quite have the "pennies" at the moment. I am thinking about asking for a "lay away" but as ever i would like my fel

Default M35 "Droop Tail" LUFTWAFFE Helmet

What'o chaps, i like the look of this one but i do not quite have the "pennies" at the moment. I am thinking about asking for a "lay away" but as ever i would like my fellow collectors opinions. Thanks in advance, Leon.M35 "Droop Tail" LUFTWAFFE HelmetM35 "Droop Tail" LUFTWAFFE HelmetM35 "Droop Tail" LUFTWAFFE HelmetM35 "Droop Tail" LUFTWAFFE Helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 "Droop Tail" LUFTWAFFE Helmet   M35 "Droop Tail" LUFTWAFFE Helmet  

M35 "Droop Tail" LUFTWAFFE Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 "Droop Tail" LUFTWAFFE Helmet
    P
    Many

A good one (looks like a straight leg bird) with an early unreinforced aluminum liner band. Cheers, and good luck, jim G.

Well it is a being there looking helmet but that us the way I like them. If the price right I would go for it. I love the early Luftwaffe . Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Looks good to me, condition is a bit rough, hopefully the price reflects that, early single liner band is proper, I love these early lufts also, is there a name scratched into the dome?

?

A bit beat but it looks like a good one. Its from the Guild?

If you like salty than that's the helmet for ya. Good luck with lay away.

Quote by DougB View Post
    A bit beat but it looks like a good one. Its from the Guild?
    Thanks for your thoughts a confirmations chaps, yes it is a bit "beat up" but I personally like my collection to have the "used" look, be it helmets or awards. This one is on Regimentals site here in the UK Doug, not cheap , but then again, I never pay that much attention to the purchase price (within reason) as I do not collect for profit. Leon.

?

A salty but honest one Leon, complete too.

Brad.

Hi Leon

Nice helmet that, as you say a little on the dear side but price is what some one is willing to pay.Good luck with getting it.

He has some good stuff on his website could spend a fortune if I had one ! Is this the same regimentals that used to have a shop in Islington?

Cheers.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts a confirmations chaps, yes it is a bit "beat up" but I personally like my collection to have the "used" look, be it helmets or awards. This one is on Regimentals site here in the UK Doug, not cheap , but then again, I never pay that much attention to the purchase price (within reason) as I do not collect for profit. Leon.
    It has a Guild look to the pictures, thanks for clarifying as I didn't recognize it from Peter's site. I am with you, if I like it I buy it within reason and do not collect for profit. However I would not overpay for this example as there are many to choose from in a well used condition at good prices but you know your budget and wants better than I, just offering some useless purchasing advice LOLOL. Good luck!