Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 EF66 40 dated chin strap, opinins for purchasing First Helmet

Article about: by ObKrieger I'd jump on it, personally. It has character. It has character for sure, and for \\$300, isn't too bad a lid. In the end, it's up to you whether to buy it or not of course Brad.

?

Default Re: M35 EF66 40 dated chin strap, opinins for purchasing First Helmet

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I'd jump on it, personally. It has character.
    It has character for sure, and for $300, isn't too bad a lid.
    In the end, it's up to you whether to buy it or not of course

Brad.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 EF66 40 dated chin strap, opinins for purchasing First Helmet
    P
    Many

I would save my cash for one that hasn't been messed with if possible. You are not far away from a complete untouched ND M42.

The best input I can put down at this point to help with you decision is a question

When you saw this one for sale did you like it because of its look or because it was in you price range?

Jason

would never advise anyone to buy a helmet like this, agree with andy and infact there is even better than that out there for around $500 if you look around, i would save another couple of hundered dollars then make a your first helmet purchase

My dream helmet is a named M40 SD with liner and chinstrap, not mint but with a little character.
    Saying this I would rather have an SD but I wont be able to afford one anytime soon...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2