Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 ET 66 Heer ...what do you think?

Article about: Potential trade in the works for this one. Any red flags?

?

Default M35 ET 66 Heer ...what do you think?

Potential trade in the works for this one. Any red flags?M35 ET 66 Heer ...what do you think?M35 ET 66 Heer ...what do you think?M35 ET 66 Heer ...what do you think?M35 ET 66 Heer ...what do you think?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 ET 66 Heer ...what do you think?
    P
    Many

?

Picture of liner won't come through...I'm doing this on my cell so will add when I get home

That is some chunky paint!

Don't worry the helmet gurus will be along shortly.

The buble under the decal seems a little odd...

Quote by Dannyjunkfish View Post
    That is some chunky paint!

Don't worry the helmet gurus will be along shortly.

The buble under the decal seems a little odd...
    I see TWO bubbles .... or rivets????

Methinks there's a bad moon a' risin' here ....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Sorry but those photos don't yield enough detail to make a good call. Based on what I see I say not good.

MAP
    ?

I am a novice on decals and happy to be proven wrong from those with more experience but this does not look like an ET style decal to me.

We also have to have better pictures. Including interior of the maker and lot #.

Agree it is odd that there are two perfect formed bubbles/pins under the decal.

I don't have the warm and fuzzy on this.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

More pictures from the seller tonight hopefully.

Hi, the Adler looks as though it has had a few to many beers as it has one hell of a lean on it even taking into account the optical illusion that the large chip to the neck area creates. Personally I am not liking it at all, and then there's the bubbles? Possibly a mis-applied decal but I would pass on it. Leon.

?

I like it. I found three helmets in a abandoned shed when i was young, one of them looked exactly like this one. I remember how i studied this facinating decal ( i had never seen anything like this before) So based on my memories i have a good feeling.

Now to my defence, i have only one helmet in my collection today, and thats not even german.

It looks to have a similar overpaint to one I currently have on layaway where the decal is placed on top of the textured paint , maybe this would explain the air bubbles and flaking to the top of the decal where it hasn't adhered well to the finish? As said better pictures are needed to be 100% sure

Cheers John.M35 ET 66 Heer ...what do you think?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast