Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 ET62 Normandy Camo with Leader Stripe / Named

Article about: My newest camo just arrived. Bright and sunny today so photos are not ideal (i.e. no shade). A nice battle used M35 in the "Normandy" Camo pattern with a Squad Leader Bar on rear.

MAP
    ?

Non-retouched photos in the early evening shade. Much closer to the look in hand.

double click to enlarge

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 ET62 Normandy Camo with Leader Stripe / Named
    P
    Many

A superb looking helmet Michael, once again, well done, you have acquired another fantastic cammo for sure! Leon.
    EDIT: I can see the edge of the decals shield on these new photo's.

I have seen your photos one by one and i believe that this early M35 is one of the best and more beautiful Heer helmets i have ever seen.
    Congratulations for your find.Aghs

MAP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    A superb looking helmet Michael, once again, well done, you have acquired another fantastic cammo for sure! Leon.
    It never ends Leon.,,I keep on saying no more!! But hard as each one is different, not like buying textbook helmets! And yes, 2nd set of photos show the outline of the decal. Odd however is that in hand and under a loop, there are no visual remains of a decal in the scratches like on the tri color side.

Quote by aghsmac1 View Post
    I have seen your photos one by one and i believe that this early M35 is one of the best and more beautiful Heer helmets i have ever seen.
    Thanks Aghs. Not sexy but sure is beautiful

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    It never ends Leon.,,I keep on saying no more!! But hard as each one is different, not like buying textbook helmets! And yes, 2nd set of photos show the outline of the decal. Odd however is that in hand and under a loop, there are no visual remains of a decal in the scratches like on the tri color side.

Thanks Aghs. Not sexy but sure is beautiful
    Looks as though the decal may have been set slightly back of the vent and not central if my eye's do not deceive me. That may explain why the heavier area of damage where you would expect to see remains are clear of any obvious decal showing through as it would be the black area next to the Adlers head instead of the birds bonce! ?? Leon.

Love it Michael, but already told you that,
    Last edited by real steel; 06-26-2017 at 09:54 PM.

MAP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Quote by aghsmac1 View Post
    Quote by real steel View Post
    Love it Michael, but already told you that,
    David
    Thanks David. I have it sitting backwards on my shelf so I can see that leader bar

Nice combat worn camo Michael - just the way I like them.
    Neil

MAP
    ?

Quote by Heer 17 View Post
    Nice combat worn camo Michael - just the way I like them.
    Neil
    Thanks Neil. That's high praise from a man with your tastes and quality collection!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2