Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!

Article about: I'm studying the photos to see if this is a good helmet, but the seller already has an offer and is looking to sell quick. Can I get some opinions on it being authentic? The chinstrap markin

?

Default Re: M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!

Tom go back to the first page and look at tha decal of my M40 you will see that my decal is crooked as well and there is also a kink in the decal on mine.

Regards Mark K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 ET66 DD Luftwaffe Mint condition. Opinons needed quick!
    P
    Many

good point thanks mark

tom

Well, I greatly appreciate all of your guys help. The seller told me the current offer was $1500, I told him I could do at least 1600 if he gave me some time to look at the pics. So he went and sold it without allowing me any time after emailing me the pics. I suppose thats his option, but that aint real considerate!

maybe next time. thanks again yall...

That's ok, you will find another one for a better price.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts on the chinstrap maker mark? i've never seen that name, does anyone have that on a list of known makers?
    LLG Schlesien 1939

Quote by talltom View Post
    i said it was crap because the eagle decal looks to have been applied over the wear look at pictureAttachment 259343
    also the swastika is not straight at all in my eyes at the bottom (now i think i might be wrong or no ones noticed it)

tom
    Tom this decal is perfectly ok , its the graphics that are important not the scars it has.
    I'm always sorry to see someone comment negatively on a subject they are not familiar about.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Well, I greatly appreciate all of your guys help. The seller told me the current offer was $1500, I told him I could do at least 1600 if he gave me some time to look at the pics. So he went and sold it without allowing me any time after emailing me the pics. I suppose thats his option, but that aint real considerate!

maybe next time. thanks again yall...
    Good helmets sell fast , the fact that Tom cast doubt on the decals as a first replier didn't help you make a quick decision either. But in this price range you'll find more helmets.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3