Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 Ex DD Snake Leg Luft with some unusual features

Article about: by DougB I actually as part of a grouping from a 101st Airborne ex FSSF veteran whose V42 knife and other items I have is a pair of old wooden shoes he brought back from Holland! I believe y

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    I actually as part of a grouping from a 101st Airborne ex FSSF veteran whose V42 knife and other items I have is a pair of old wooden shoes he brought back from Holland!
    I believe you already posted them on GHW, so I know your not kidding. And a very cool group it is!!!
    Regards,
    John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Ex DD Snake Leg Luft with some unusual features
    P
    Many

A great lid! I always felt that the snake leg looked more like a seagull in my local 711s parking lot than a mighty eagle of the reich.

Quote by DougB View Post
    John Bolton traded his USMC helmet for this from the German Ambassador at the last UN session. I heard the Canadian Ambassador traded some old mukluks with the Dutch Ambassador for some old wooden shoes at their last collecting fest, and much fun was had.
    Mr Bolton was on the Mark Levin Show earlier this week. He didn't make any mention of this trade, lol

?

That is one hell of a nice M35 Luftwaffe lid John.
    There are so many varying aspects to it to like, paint, snake leg decal, twice named, and I just love these embossed liners

Brad.

?

Thanks Brad.
    Regards,
    John

?

After looking at Bob's beautiful Snake Leg M35 double decal and comparing the vent holes and shell - I am leaning towards this one being a Quist. Actually, I was leaning that way already, but I am now leaning further....any thoughts?
    Regards,
    John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2