Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 Ex Polizei

Article about: Awww, thanks guys! I finish the dissertation for my Masters degree in 3 1/2 weeks and I have a plan to modify the gorget display so the ugly hose clamp isn't needed anymore so watch this spa

?

Default M35 Ex Polizei

This is an interesting helmet, found at a dealers site. Seems to be an ex Polizei-Heer reissued lid. Would be cool to hear opinions about it, the price is 1063 Euro so I think it's a nono for me but would be interesting to hear your thoughts.

ET62 #4582.

M35 Ex PolizeiM35 Ex PolizeiM35 Ex PolizeiM35 Ex PolizeiM35 Ex PolizeiM35 Ex Polizei

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Ex Polizei
    P
    Many

?

Had the party shield been dug out?

?

That was one of my thought, in his ad he says it's completely untouched. He says the party shield has come up from regular wear, which in one way could be strange, why is the Heer eagle so intact then, one could ask..

?

No problem with this at all. I've owned many examples of former service branch helmets with a new branch decals overtop, usually police or SS, that looked like this. I do not believe you can dig out a decal placed overtop another without causing irreparable damage to the decal underneath.

Looks untouched and unique to me.

?

Thanks, it looks nice so good it seems ok. Regarding the price, do you think it's fair? I'm thinking of giving him an offer of maybe 750-800 Euro just to try and see what he says.

That price sounds more reasonable than 1062 euro, plus it is a small size too which doesn't help with desirability IMO.

?

I dont like to get into price conversations all that much so I will abstain. In the end it is willing buyer - willing seller.
    Good luck!

?

another M 35 ex police

M35 Ex PolizeiM35 Ex Polizei
    M35 Ex PolizeiM35 Ex Polizei
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

and M 40 Police re-issue
    M35 Ex PolizeiM35 Ex PolizeiM35 Ex Polizei
    Regards,