Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 Heer helmet

Article about: I am considering getting this M35 Heer helmet in the next few days. I believe it has been reissued to one Hptm.Hinze and Bäumler Lorenz? Wachdinnst Norwegen the decal looks good to me, the o

Schwerpunkt ( aka Frank ) is a co-admin and mod i believe over on GHW2. ( Heavily involved anyway ) so its hard to be financial in both forums.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Heer helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Schwerpunkt ( aka Frank ) is a co-admin and mod i believe over on GHW2. ( Heavily involved anyway ) so its hard to be financial in both forums.
    No I quit a year and a half ago over there and am no longer active on GHW. I am here and on WAF.
    I have spend 10 years being heavily involved in online forums (as admin) trying to get the truth on helmets out and dealer frauds named.
    My contribution is that I share whatever little knowledge I have. There are two things a forum needs members that share and/or members that donate.

It should be left to the discretion of any member if he wants to donate or not. If donations are mandatory they are called a membership fee.

Hi, well it's not the worst helmet that I have ever seen, probably a complete factory re-furb done in 1942 hence the later liner band and chinstrap, it does as already mentioned just look a bit tired. Leon.

MAP
    ?

Did we confirm it is an ET or EF?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2