MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion needed

Article about: Hello mates. I will need your help again This is my new purchase,M35 heer camo helmet .It's ET64 ,lot number 4493 and seems like a SD. Dome stamp barely visible . On the front of the skirt t

Ves
    ?

Default M35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion needed

Hello mates.

I will need your help again This is my new purchase,M35 heer camo helmet .It's ET64 ,lot number 4493 and seems like a SD. Dome stamp barely visible . On the front of the skirt there is some writing,which is hard to read and on the back seems like a another one ( maybe numbers ) ,but very faded. I would appreciate any comments and opinions ( especially about the paint )

Best regards!
    Ves

M35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion neededM35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion needed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Heer helmet ( camo ) opinion needed
    P
    Many

Ves
    ?

Is anybody can give me an opinion? I really need some help

I'm prepared to stick my head over the parapet and say that I think it is OK. Although other's may not agree with my opinion!

Cheers,
    Steve

Butt ugly but from what I see it looks period. Jim G.

I'd say legit!...

?

I really like it, is that a field post number that you have ring.

Ves
    ?

Quote by busman View Post
    I really like it, is that a field post number that you have ring.
    Yes,I believe so. It looks like a very faded field post number

?

I see nothing wrong with it although Jim is correct, its an ugly beast, plus personally I would treat that white mould on the liner

Ves
    ?

Quote by davejb View Post
    I see nothing wrong with it although Jim is correct, its an ugly beast, plus personally I would treat that white mould on the liner
    Thank you davejb ! Do you have any idea how can I do it without harming the liner?

?

Well i would wipe off the mould with a damp cloth, then wipe and dry with a dry cloth, and i usually apply a good leather balsam, i use Sheratons leather cleaner and preservative, its non sticky, does,nt hurt the leather but helps to keep it pliable and protects it from recurring mould and rot, plus it does,nt alter the original colour

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast