Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

M35 Heer helmet - mint

Article about: No I do not sorry.

Default Re: M35 Heer helmet - mint

Makes the Blood Order seem like a bargain in comparison.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Heer helmet - mint
    P
    Many

Its going to set the bar VERY high for all the rest of the DD's out there ....... at least put another thousand or so onto their value!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Its going to set the bar VERY high for all the rest of the DD's out there ....... at least put another thousand or so onto their value!
    Hi Dan, I respectfully disagree. This is a single unique item being unused and top condition, DD Heers will not change a penny because of this helmet. Top condition items in a setting like this will go nuts. That said I am not bidding on it further, it's surpassed my personal sanity barrier which I freely admit is quite high at times, and I own 2 top end Q DD Heers already, one is named to a Knights Cross winner. So I am out!

I know my buddy "Woody" has a better Q than this. It's the single nicest Heer helmet on the planet if you ask me. That helmet would be affected by this auction. And when I die i will instruct my wife to sell my collection via Klaus LOL.

Insofar as all DD Heer helmets however this is in an auction and open to everyone whereas these usually go behind the scenes or sold in milliseconds on dealer sites for fixed amounts. That's why it's gone nuts.

As for online auctions Frank is right in general, but I believe this is on the up and up. But man it's gone craaaaazeee!

I'm not going to lie, if I had the money I would go all in on this one.

$18000 including buyers premium! Someone sure had deep pockets!

?

That's high end DD SS territory.

I must admit if I had the cash flow I would have gone for it. There was a day I could have but a house, marriage and a child have destroyed my finances, lol.

Quote by DougB View Post
    That's high end DD SS territory.
    I know which one i'd be buying if I had $18000 laying around, and it wouldn't be the Heer, minty or not.

Holy poop!!!!! Hopefully it doesn't get lost in shipping for the person who bought it...... that would be horrible!!!!! And imagine what it would of sold for on EBay, this being a little unknown website

?

Oh I dont think they are a very little web site and I think news of this sale would have traveled like wild fire in a high wind and the sites member ship probably gained quite a few new members and there sales very probably have increased as well do to the auction just my opinion though .

Regards Mark K

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast