MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 heer helmet opinions?

Article about: Hello all, I have been offered this helmet, and I would like some expert opinions. Basically, is it original or messed with? For some reason the decal close up hasn't come out, but the link

Default M35 heer helmet opinions?

Hello all,

I have been offered this helmet, and I would like some expert opinions. Basically, is it original or messed with? For some reason the decal close up hasn't come out, but the link to it is there, the bottom right.

Thank you,

Patrick

M35 heer helmet opinions?M35 heer helmet opinions?M35 heer helmet opinions?M35 heer helmet opinions?M35 heer helmet opinions?M35 heer helmet opinions?M35 heer helmet opinions?A.helmet 001.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 heer helmet opinions?
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 heer helmet opinions?

Not sure what the symbol is on the other side????

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

It's not an M35 but a M40 type.

I think messed with to some degree mate, I don't like the chinstrap buckle. The markings on the right side are new to me and I would consider post war added. The decal has a good chance to be good but I can only see the wide shot of the left side, close up would nail it. Is it an ET shell?

?

The link for the decal shows it could be a KM eagle or just a very toned Heer, as for the other side I have no idea unless some form of on ship designation if its a KM that is

What's with all the different backgrounds??? That can be grounds for suspicion. Ask if you can have some outdoor photos in natural light.

It looks messed with. I would pass on this one until the seller provides better pictures.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    What's with all the different backgrounds??? That can be grounds for suspicion. Ask if you can have some outdoor photos in natural light.
    Great minds think alike. I would touch this one without better pics.

Jason

Looks like a water slide transfer from a plastic model kit - maybe a truck or train???

Hello everyone, I have just received some more pictures, I hope these will help a bit more! I am assuming that those two squares are post war added and could be removed? Also, does anyone have any thoughts on the decal, original?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast