Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 heer possible purchase

Article about: The "fella's" are spot on , this shell is to expensive by a long march! You can do so much better with a little bit of searching! Leon.

The "fella's" are spot on , this shell is to expensive by a long march! You can do so much better with a little bit of searching! Leon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 heer possible purchase
    P
    Many

Quote by Panzer trooper View Post
    I would save my money for a better on in my opinion.
    Agreed.

In my opinion, I would wait for something better to come along. Be patient and something good will eventually open up. I had a lot of hard luck when I was ready to purchase my first helmet. After a couple of months I had a very good opportunity open itself up for me and I am glad that I did not spend any money on a shell that did not meet my personal standards. Plus you're a young guy like myself and you have plenty of time to keep your eyes up!
    Good Luck,
    Thaddeus

Don't be like the rest of us who threw good money at bad thing because we thought we had to have it. Save and wait for a better helmet you will be proud of, and not one you will end up sticking the back of the closet because it make you sick of looking at it thinking of the wasted money and you just beat yourself up thing I just spent the money for the babies diapers and OH I'm STILL TYPING. So SORRY. save your money Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Quote by Ripper View Post
    Yup your absolutely right davejb.I wont buy this one i'm going to save some more money i try to get a complete one.Its just that i didn't know you can find a complete one for 300-350$.
    best get 750$/800$ saved up for a really nice one with decal.

?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Don't be like the rest of us who threw good money at bad thing because we thought we had to have it. Save and wait for a better helmet you will be proud of, and not one you will end up sticking the back of the closet because it make you sick of looking at it thinking of the wasted money and you just beat yourself up thing I just spent the money for the babies diapers and OH I'm STILL TYPING. So SORRY. save your money Marty
    I'm trying my best not to do that.Thats why I'm always posting the helmet here before i buy it.
    And thanks again to ALL of you guys for the help!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2