Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 Heer SD ex. DD - this years christmas present to myself.

Article about: Hi, Waiting for this helmet to arrive at my house. ...this years christmas present to myself. M35 Heer SD ex. DD, paint is apple green. Party shield removed as per 1940 order(prior to the in

Very nice helmet.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Heer SD ex. DD - this years christmas present to myself.
    P
    Many

Got the helmet today - and I still like it.
    ...the "in hand" inspection gives me a nice feeling.

I took some pictures of the helmet outside, but they are not as good as I hoped.
    ...also took pictures of the split pins(from inside), 1st are the one in the back, 2nd to the left and 3rd to the right.

The split pins has not been touched in many years, so I see no reason not to believe Weitze's description.

Regards
    Replace
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Heer SD ex. DD - this years christmas present to myself.   M35 Heer SD ex. DD - this years christmas present to myself.  

M35 Heer SD ex. DD - this years christmas present to myself.   M35 Heer SD ex. DD - this years christmas present to myself.  

M35 Heer SD ex. DD - this years christmas present to myself.   M35 Heer SD ex. DD - this years christmas present to myself.  

M35 Heer SD ex. DD - this years christmas present to myself.  

Whoa, MAN! Nice lid!!!!! I daresay it's going to display rather nicely!

Hi, I like it much better with these pictures, those pins certainly do not look messed with, so I would be inclined to agree with you that this has had a period replacement liner. Well done, enjoy it, a nice helmet! Leon.

A beautiful helmet.

A really lovely helmet, beautiful inside and out. Merry (early!) Christmas for you my friend!

Quote by Marcus Vaughn View Post
    A really lovely helmet, beautiful inside and out. Merry (early!) Christmas for you my friend!
    Thanks

Yes, it is a bit early for Christmas gifts, but I have been looking for a little thing for myself for some time, and kept coming back to this helmet.
    ....and then I just had to buy - imagine if someone else had bought right before my eyes

Now I have it

Yeah, merry Xmas, early ;-) You could put it on the tree like they did on Zeltbahn's. I'm shopping for my Bday this month and it's been pretty crazy (An M40, 2 caps, I can't remember all the other items), but at least I have an excuse Next month I can use Xmas (except I'm not a big believer, more of a humbug...) but it will have to do =_=

good that you checked the rivets they look good

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Yeah, merry Xmas, early ;-) You could put it on the tree like they did on Zeltbahn's. I'm shopping for my Bday this month and it's been pretty crazy (An M40, 2 caps, I can't remember all the other items), but at least I have an excuse Next month I can use Xmas (except I'm not a big believer, more of a humbug...) but it will have to do =_=
    Christmas presents to oneself are a must in this hobby

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast