Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

m35 heers or kriegs

Article about: A beautiful original and all matching 98K like that one is wayyy above a common Heer helmet any day of the week, in my opinion! You made the right choice!

Make me a fair offer on the one I have for sale!!!!!!!!! I've got to put a down payment on the rifle. I will call and get you his email address. I did call him earlier and gave him a counter offer, it's better to sell local than to deal with shipping to web site dealers. Marty

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m35 heers or kriegs
    P
    Many

4md
    ?

Looks like a nice SE 64 with an ET decal....i bet the tricolor is under the paint

Quote by 4md View Post
    Looks like a nice SE 64 with an ET decal....i bet the tricolor is under the paint
    I'd REALLY like to see the other side. I highly doubt they would mask off the Heer decal and remove the tricolor.

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Make me a fair offer on the one I have for sale!!!!!!!!! I've got to put a down payment on the rifle. I will call and get you his email address. I did call him earlier and gave him a counter offer, it's better to sell local than to deal with shipping to web site dealers. Marty
    If I wasnt saving for the MAX show, and a more specific helmet I want, I would grab yours and this one. It's a tough market right now and funds are limited for a lot of people. I'd much rather see items go to collectors instead of dealers. There are some good honest dealers but overall they always get good stuff and always have items coming their way. Collectors don't always have the marketing advantage to catch people's attention.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I doubt Ken B would have offered 600. His usual rate is 150-200 for every 1000 the helmet is worth. Andy you're out of money so stop it lol. I'll give him 601
    lol, yeah fair enough mate. I'm out of budget and I've very little slack left on my leash too

I promise on the life of my wifes cat(I dislike that cat) the tricolor was removed. Please forgive me for not taken a picture, I know a total screw-up in the helmet collecting world. I sent myself to bed last night with no dessert!!!! Marty

Don't be too hard on yourself Marty
    If you get the chance for a right side pic, or he can send you one, we would all love to see it and satisfy our curiosity.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    lol, yeah fair enough mate. I'm out of budget and I've very little slack left on my leash too
    You keep it up and you won't have a leash anymore, only a choke collar, and she will have a firm grip on that

I know wrong forum to report this but you have all heard me complaining about the k98 rifle.I got it!!!!! It is posted in the firearm forum along with a q68 luftwaffe helmet for fun. I had to dip into savings i buy it but could not let it pass me by. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Congrats Marty!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast