Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Helmet with Police Decal for Review

Article about: These two helmets are coming up for sale at a local auction. I wanted to get some forum members opinions on these helmets and the decal. They appear to be kind of salty but ok if they could

Default M35 Helmet with Police Decal for Review

These two helmets are coming up for sale at a local auction. I wanted to get some forum members opinions on these helmets and the decal. They appear to be kind of salty but ok if they could be had picked up for the right price. I do not know a great lot about helmets and wanted to make sure I was not missing anything. Though I kind of have my doubt abouth the decal. The helmet with the green paint may be spanish or something later. Sorry about the poor pictures they were the ones provided by the auction company. Thanks for your help. Cheers, Robert
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Helmet with Police Decal for Review   M35 Helmet with Police Decal for Review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Helmet with Police Decal for Review
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M35 Helmet with Police Decal for Review

Sorry mate, can't really tell a great deal from these pics....need close ups of decal. Paint and liners!

Thanks for looking I am going to try to contact them in the morning and see if they can send me some better pictures. I will post them here if I am able to get them. Cheers, Robert

Agree with AMTG. Auction houses are famous for very bad photos. They don't understand what helmet collectors are looking for. They usually figure it out when you email them and describe what you need photos of. The green one looks like a Spanish model. No air vents and pins in different locations than on German lids.

Hi, I think the helmet on the right looks Spanish also, the colour stands out as well as everything else.

The one on the right is defiantly a Spanish model. As the others have said, cant tell much form these pics, need better close ups.

Cheers
    Jason

I contacted the auction house and they told me they would not have time to take any better pictures. So not knowing about the decal as rough as the helmet is I guess I'll pass on this one. Thanks for takeing time to look at this thread. Cheers, Robert