Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 KM helmet

Article about: Nice KM, and very nice deal

?

Thats a good KM M40 with ET KM decal. Nice swap meet pickup.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 KM helmet
    P
    Many

On behalf of my friend many thanks again to everyone for their comments. It was a bit of a gamble purchase, but his gut feel was good based on what appeared to be honest age. I would assume that these navy helmets are scarce, so his investment of <$200 sound, even with the unfortunate paint splatter.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

I would say $200 is a KILLER deal. My assumption is the helmet guys will be along to pick up their jaws of the floor soon enough!

GREAT pickup for <$200, well done!

Hi , as you already know , that is a very nice ET KM decal on a nice M40 and at that price a real steal!! Leon.

Thanks again. Dare I ask what the approximate market value of a helmet in this condition would be? Just curious to see what magnitude of deal he scored. The hemet was found here at this Vancouver landmark.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 KM helmet   M35 KM helmet  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Many thanks guys!

M40? I thought it was an M35.

What do you mean by two piece construction?

Cheers,
    Tony
    That looks like an M40 to me too!...

?

Wow! great pick up for $200 or so.
    As for value, I am not completely sure, but I would say upwards of maybe $900.
    Could be off the mark there, but the condition isn't bad.

Brad.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    That looks like an M40 to me too!...
    Thanks. On first glance I thought it was an M35. I'll talk your ear off about WW2 era Polish militaria, but when it comes to Third Reich items I'm sailing in uncharted waters. One thing I do know is that the counterfeiter's first love is German militaria with the Polish stuff a close second. It's an almost equally dangerous area of collecting.

Regards,
    Tony

Hi Tony , over here in the UK a nice KM like that would be between £800/£1000 , maybe a touch more on some dealers sites. Leon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast