Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M35 Kriegsmarine camo SD

Article about: I went to go shooting today with friends and on the way I spotted a army jacket at a yard sale going by at 60mph so I decided to turn around and see what they had. I bought the m61 field jac

We had a yard sale ourselves this weekend. I put a sign out announcing my desire to buy WWI and WWII I went to work today and my wife sat at home manning the goods for sale. I came home and she told me an old man stopped by, saw my sign and said he saw two helmets for sale in the area at other yard sales. My wife DIDN'T bother to ask WHERE! Now I'm gonna lose sleep. True, I don't know what kind of helmets, but its the fact that they are helmets! blah

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Kriegsmarine camo SD
    P
    Many

Default KM cammo

Quote by relicz View Post
    Tim,
    No offense but that is field mud or dirt that is sooo hard to fake (IMO). Not a paint color, but evidence of use, and sometime even indicative of theater of use.

One of a few examples I own.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...5-heer-212862/
    No offense taken the light and look looked like a tan pinkish paint on it. He was also calling it a cammo in his original post so looking at it it looked like reminets of cammo Doug seemed to think so too I too have several that give that appearance I just leave them alone. Field patina mud and etc. set them off. timothy
    Last edited by timothy; 09-16-2013 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Relook at helmet

It looks like a camo to me.

?

Quote by timothy View Post
    No offense taken the light and look looked like a tan pinkish paint on it. I too have several that give that appearance I just leave them alone. timothy
    Perhaps there is both tan paint and mud on this one.
    Regards,
    John

Yeah Relicz looking at his pictures again kind of looks like to me. timothy

It appears to be both mud and paint to me some of it its definatley more permanent than mud.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3