Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Luftwaffe Opinions

Article about: Hey all, I have been searching for an affordable and correct m35 for some time. Can anyone verify the decals? I think they are good and don't appear altered. The chinstrap seems wonky but th

Default M35 Luftwaffe Opinions

Hey all, I have been searching for an affordable and correct m35 for some time. Can anyone verify the decals? I think they are good and don't appear altered. The chinstrap seems wonky but that's ok. Paint seems original. Thanks for any opinions on this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Luftwaffe Opinions   M35 Luftwaffe Opinions  

M35 Luftwaffe Opinions   M35 Luftwaffe Opinions  

M35 Luftwaffe Opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Luftwaffe Opinions
    P
    Many

The chinstrap loops look correct and liner doesn't seem to have been fooled around with.

Decals look right to me. Jim G.

The shield still has some of the original outline and the eagle looks ok. I assume it was produced closer to 1940 with the second pattern decal. Wish there was more detail in the eagle.

MAP
    ?

I'll go with what Jim says on the decal. The rest looks fine from the photos. Only a close inspection can tell if the was any messing with the liner.

Now I'm not sure if I would call that a "chinstrap".... LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, it all looks original, just a touch "tired" as the surface has clearly been "scrubbed back/cleaned" at some time. That is what has caused the decals to lose much of their detail. Leon.

Thanks for the comments. I'll pick this one up I believe. Too bad about the wonky leather piece that is posing as a chinstrap.