M35 LW DD for reviewM35 LW DD for reviewM35 LW DD for review

Thx,

Kris.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 LW DD for review
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 LW DD for review

Krikke you post so many things for review , haven't you learned by now we need decal close-ups.
    It's becoming a bit of a habbit with these instant authentifications lately... bad pics , no close-ups and just "opinions please".
    Give us something to work with if you can be bothered. The least you can do.
    Oh and don't say this is all the seller gave me ... which is a typical excuse.

?

Wow, what a reaction! If you click on the picture, it's zooms out big enough to see the decals in close up man! But okay! I shall ask the seller close ups for you eyes!!!

I think Frank was looking for sharper decal close ups, which would help to confirm. I think it looks fine though, shouldn't have any worries. What is the seller asking?

?

Okay thx. Question: is it for you guys possible to zoom in on the pictures when you click on it? I have the decal all over my computerscreen...

Quote by Krikke1980 View Post
    Wow, what a reaction! If you click on the picture, it's zooms out big enough to see the decals in close up man! But okay! I shall ask the seller close ups for you eyes!!!
    A reaction from someone that has added his opinion to a lot of your topics.
    A close-up means that that specific part of the helmet is photographed from up close. This is not a close-up , clicking on it makes everything larger but it is not the same as a close-up.
    You have asked so many opinions on helmets and haven't posted any yet that you own.
    Will you buy this helmet if it is deemed authentic or is your hobby asking for opinions ?

?

Well mister Schwerpunkt, I pay for this forum aswell so I think I may ask for as many opinions as I want. But,...

I shall never ask your opinion again sir, because it's obviously that you have a problem with it!!! I've sent a pm aswell to you!

Clear, up close photos of both decals are needed for authentication, doesn't matter who you are. Simply enlarging a far away picture is not sufficient for a close up. Each decal should be photographed individually, at close range and preferably in natural lighting. This helmet stands a chance, though I do not care for the liner in this shell. I also have concerns about the chin strap, but again, closer photos are needed. I've never seen a helmet authenticated with just three photos. The more the merrier

Direct close-up of the decal is always needed to make sure of the decal.
    That is if you want to be sure of the decal.
    Helmet collectors always want good pictures.
    Frank knowns his stuff .
    chris

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    I think it looks fine though, shouldn't have any worries. What is the seller asking?
    I believe the selling price is 800 euro, but i'm sure there are other original DD Luftys available that are nicer and more reasonable than this one

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast