Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this an m35 or m40?

Article about: Whether it's an M35 or M40, it has suffered some severe corrosion. I would add another 5 feet to Steve's 10 foot pole. Brad.

Default Is this an m35 or m40?

HI is this an M35-M40,I cannot tell due to the thickness of paint-texture,regards Dave.ET64 REAR SKIRT 3663.
    Attached Images Attached Images Is this an m35 or m40?  Is this an m35 or m40?  Is this an m35 or m40? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this an m35 or m40?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Is this an m35 or m40?

Can you provide a close up picture of the ventholes please. I can't zoom in on the pictures.

K.

Sorry these are the sellers ebay pics!!!!!maybe from the batch number someone can identify?regards Dave.

?

Maybe you can see it in the inside. If it is a revet that is attached in the shell, it's M35.

K.

?

I'd be a bit wary with this one, the chin strap looks like a thick repro, and the helmet looks to be a repainted semi relic lid

I'd those are the sellers only pics in would pass. Not convincing enough for me, and te hell does look rather pitted beneath the layers of paint.

I would also pass. Strap is fake too.

4md
    ?

Gday Dave,I would say m35 from these photos, but as has been said, a close up of the vents would be ideal as its hard to tell. Knowing the lot number wont help either as ET started a second sequence of lot numbers around november 1940. So it is possible to have an m40 and a m35 with the same lot number.

Looks like a very messed with helmet, not a very good one, i would leave it

regards Paul

Agree with Paul above, I would say its and M35 from the pics but its certainly not in its original paintowrk and been messed with. Unless your buying it to refurb yourself or re enactor piece I would leave it be.

Jason

?

Wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast