Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!

Article about: Hello fellas This is my latest addition to my helmet collection. Unfortunately I can`t find who is the maker because the marking is not readable. The only thing I can tell is that the helmet

Ves
    ?

Default M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!

Hello fellas
    This is my latest addition to my helmet collection. Unfortunately I can`t find who is the maker because the marking is not readable. The only thing I can tell is that the helmet is Heer Reissued M35 size 64 . I would appreciate if somebody tell me who is the maker. To me it looks like Quist,but I am not quite sure. Also I will be glad if you guys tell me the name written on the skirt. I cant really tell,the writing is kind of different to me

Best regards!
    Ves
    M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!
    P
    Many

Hi Ves, I tried to determine the maker from the air vent but was not able to. I'm sure some more experienced members will be along soon with an opinion.
    It's a nice helmet though, like the rough re-issue paint. Thanks for posting.
    Nick

MAP
    ?

I would guess Gefreiter (lance corporal) Bubalz
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very rounded like a EF
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Ves
    ?

Thank you guys,I would appreciate any more comments. Anybody else?

can you post a better close-up of the lot number , that can give a clue about the maker.

Ves
    ?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    can you post a better close-up of the lot number , that can give a clue about the maker.
    This is the best picture I could do. The lot number is little faded,but I would reckon is 4378 or 4778 something like that. Hope this helps
    M35 Maker indentification - Help needed!
    Last edited by Ves; 01-28-2018 at 06:18 AM.

I would venture to guess ET based on the font. But hard to be 100% sure.

Ves
    ?

Thanks for the help fellas , I really appreciate it