Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 plain Jane

Article about: Greetings guys,i just picked it up,Its my first M35 helmet and it comes straight outta Germany. So Its my first M35 helmet ,its a reissued,the color is a strange mix of applegreen and grey!?

?

Default M35 plain Jane

Greetings guys,i just picked it up,Its my first M35 helmet and it comes straight outta Germany.
    So Its my first M35 helmet ,its a reissued,the color is a strange mix of applegreen and grey!?
    Its stamped ET62 3614 , its got a written name and rank in 2 places - obergefreiter Giesel.
    Now the pictures are not the greatest,i tried my best but i just cant show the actual color...
    I think the first 2 pictures where there is no direct sunlight,show the real color.
    So yeah I'm very happy with it,all opinions welcomed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 plain Jane   M35 plain Jane  

M35 plain Jane   M35 plain Jane  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 plain Jane
    P
    Many

Nice honest lid. Great colour and patina...just how I like them.
    Congrats well done!

Maybe not reissued? Early unreinforced band and alloy chinstrap buckle plus i can see remnants of the white of a tricolour and mayhe some remnant of the eagle? Could be a DD with the decals removed ....... maybe?

Nice one though.
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Thanks Dan!Well to tell you the truth i dont think i can see any remnants of a decal(the white that you see is actually a deep scratch and is silvery).And on the eagle side there are a few scratches revealing the grey paint underneath and i cant see any sign of an eagle there.I'll take a few close ups of the 2 areas but...

Really? Directly below the vent there appesrsvto b e a diagonal mark.... thats a scratch???
    I must have a good imagination. ...
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Really? Directly below the vent there appesrsvto b e a diagonal mark.... thats a scratch???
    I must have a good imagination. ...
    Aaaah ok now i see what you mean...No thats not a scratch! Wow you have good eyes!
    And on the eagle side thats not scratches,some darker paint on top of the green one.

MAP
    ?

Thumbs up. I love plain jane M35's. One of my favorite types.

I like it!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Maybe not reissued? Early unreinforced band and alloy chinstrap buckle plus i can see remnants of the white of a tricolour and mayhe some remnant of the eagle? Could be a DD with the decals removed ....... maybe?

Nice one though.
    Dan
    I would say, 1940's steel framed liner.

Regards
    Replace

?

Got yourself a nice one buddy.

nice helmet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast