Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed

Article about: Hello gentlemen. Obviously I need your help again I got very good deal yesterday with this old timer. It looks like has a several layers of paint ( whatever is left ) . I am wondering if it`

Ves
    ?

Default M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed

Hello gentlemen.
    Obviously I need your help again I got very good deal yesterday with this old timer. It looks like has a several layers of paint ( whatever is left ) . I am wondering if it`s a camo at all or it used to be a camo helmet ( DAK perhaps and then post war repainted ). I would appreciate any comments and opinions.
    Thank you all in advance!

M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed  
    Last edited by Ves; 03-01-2016 at 10:08 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed
    P
    Many

Ves
    ?

Hello .is anybody can give me some opinion? I really need your help

The bottom tan camo may have a chance, but the green does not. Is there anyother story to the helmet? Was the old timer a vet? How did he get the helmet?
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Ves
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    The bottom tan camo may have a chance, but the green does not. Is there anyother story to the helmet? Was the old timer a vet? How did he get the helmet?
    Marty
    Thanks for your response Marty.
    I believe the helmet is found in Bulgarian military barrack long ago,that's why I am on the same page with you about the green paint. To me it looks like a post war paint,but like you said the bottom one i believe is original

P.S. Sorry,when I sad a Old timer,I meant the helmet

Regards!
    Ves

Certainly looks like 'Bulgarian green' to me......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 possible camo helmet - opinion needed  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Well Ves my friend,like i told you when i showed you the helmet,a post war bulgarian paint,with something that looks like a DAK camo underneath.

I remember seeing this same grass green color on the undersides of skirts on German helmets-and it was certainly a period done paint. No idea what it Means, but this same color Was to be found on German helmets that I've seen.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Ves
    ?

Thanks fellas. What about the bottom paint? Is it possible to be a DAK camo? Basically I am more curious about it

Well, I think it stands a chance - both the tan paint and the green. Wear seams consistent.

Any chance of outdoor shots?

Josh

Yup, the troops used every kind of paint when they were reassigned from the tropen to the inner parts. Since its an non reissue M35 with quite sweat-stained liner, it actually couldve been DAK but lets speculate after the new pics.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast