Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

M35 quist manufactured Luftschutzhelmet whith medic cross decals

Article about: Hello Im found this luftschutzhelmet on the fleemarket Ist Special because under every vent is a Medic cross decal rest It is complete and the rest of the luftschutzdecal at front is visible

Default M35 quist manufactured Luftschutzhelmet whith medic cross decals

Hello
    Im found this luftschutzhelmet on the fleemarket
    Ist Special because under every vent is a Medic cross decal rest
    It is complete and the rest of the luftschutzdecal at front is visible
    Size of the Shell is 62
    Im dont know what this is because im seen this first time
    I Need your opinions
    Greeting from munic,
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 quist manufactured Luftschutzhelmet whith medic cross decals   M35 quist manufactured Luftschutzhelmet whith medic cross decals  

M35 quist manufactured Luftschutzhelmet whith medic cross decals   M35 quist manufactured Luftschutzhelmet whith medic cross decals  

M35 quist manufactured Luftschutzhelmet whith medic cross decals   M35 quist manufactured Luftschutzhelmet whith medic cross decals  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 quist manufactured Luftschutzhelmet whith medic cross decals
    P
    Many

M35 quist manufactured Luftschutzhelmet whith medic cross decalsM35 quist manufactured Luftschutzhelmet whith medic cross decalsM35 quist manufactured Luftschutzhelmet whith medic cross decals

Interesting stahlhelm. The DRK decals, if that is indeed what they were don't appear to follow the normal pattern for what we might expect to see. I have posted examples I know of from David Littlejohns book, Defending the Reich.

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    M35 quist manufactured Luftschutzhelmet whith medic cross decalsM35 quist manufactured Luftschutzhelmet whith medic cross decalsM35 quist manufactured Luftschutzhelmet whith medic cross decals

Interesting stahlhelm. The DRK decals, if that is indeed what they were don't appear to follow the normal pattern for what we might expect to see. I have posted examples I know of from David Littlejohns book, Defending the Reich.
    Never heard of that book , judging by the photos you posted I would not consider it as a helmet reference.
    I see only one I’d consider correct.

What the helmet that started the topic is concerned, the crosses could mean anything. Post war , war time.

I'm sure there are plenty who do know it, but it isn't meant to be a "helmet reference" book and one can hardly discount a book based upon seeing 3 pages from it...

They were simply posted to illustrate what a DRK badged Luftschutz helmet might look like. Clearly #1 doesn't conform to a typical example and discussion or further examples will follow.