Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 SD to buy or not to buy!

Article about: Hello everyone, I have found this m35 SD helmet for sale for only 300 euros. I think it's a good one but I need some more opinions before I jump on it! Thanks! I asked for some detail shots

Default M35 SD to buy or not to buy!

Hello everyone, I have found this m35 SD helmet for sale for only 300 euros.
    I think it's a good one but I need some more opinions before I jump on it!

Thanks!

M35 SD to buy or not to buy!M35 SD to buy or not to buy!M35 SD to buy or not to buy!M35 SD to buy or not to buy!

I asked for some detail shots of the decal,I hope those will be mailed to me soon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 SD to buy or not to buy!
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 SD to buy or not to buy!

Need a close-up of the decal mate.
    From what I am seeing, I like it.

Looks like a rough field repaint that the decal is showing through - hope it hasn't been dug ( your requested photos should confirm or deny that )
    So far so good ........

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Got to agree with the first 2 guys on this one. Nice re issue SD M35, but as Dan said, hope the decal hasn't been dug!

Jason

Yeah, that would be a shame indeed, hopefully he'll respond with some nice pictures of the decal!

Don't you think guys it's a little bit suspicious that the decal has that waste just around the decal? the helmet looks fine at a very good price (and i'm far from an expert) but that "selective" erosion looks a little bit suspicious for me, let the experts talk about it!

It's tough to say just yet. Closer pictures are definitely needed. I like it as a whole. I think the drawstring may be a modern repro, but closer pics would show that.

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    It's tough to say just yet. Closer pictures are definitely needed. I like it as a whole. I think the drawstring may be a modern repro, but closer pics would show that.
    Totally agree, better photos are needed to make a proper conclusion on this one.

Brad.

Agree it looks like a nice rough paint re-issue, but I'm definitely saying dug decal from the pictures provided.

Chris.

?

overall its a good looking been there lid, i agree about the decal , but unless we can definately discern if it has been dug out recently who knows it could have been done in period , ive got a reasonably good feeling about this one , it would also help if we could see the make and lot number

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast