Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 SD to buy or not to buy!

Article about: Hello everyone, I have found this m35 SD helmet for sale for only 300 euros. I think it's a good one but I need some more opinions before I jump on it! Thanks! I asked for some detail shots

Default Re: M35 SD to buy or not to buy!

Looks a decent lid at a VERY good price.I to suspect that the decal has been "dug",but at that price I wouldn't complain. Leon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 SD to buy or not to buy!
    P
    Many

I'll probably go for it, haven't heard back yet. Hope hope hope! Still want the close up from the decal though.

?

Been heavily cleaned and the decal liberated and not a fan of the liner, which does not look original to the shell for me. Personally not for me.

Here are some crappy detail pics!

M35 SD to buy or not to buy!M35 SD to buy or not to buy!M35 SD to buy or not to buy!

i would say for the price jump on it you have nothing to lose even though the decal isnt great i would buy it if i where you !!!

So guys, should I go for it or not?

?

The price is not bad even the decal have been "dug" out, meaning the overlaying paint have been removed. Also it have both a liner and chinstrap. They are most likely not original to the helmet, but IMHO the helmet is worth it. It actually more depends on what you want and if you like the helmet An item is worth whatever a person want's to pay for it.

Regards, Lars

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Also it have both a liner and chinstrap. They are most likely not original to the helmet, but IMHO the helmet is worth it. It actually more depends on what you want and if you like the helmet An item is worth whatever a person want's to pay for it.

Regards, Lars
    Lars , I don't see any indication that the strap or liner do not belong , on the contrary. I'm convinced it's a matching set.
    300 euros is not a bad price for what you get but that means you get one with just a 60% decal. It's not a real bargain , just nicely priced.

?

I like the look of the white "outline" around the liner band rivets, but i just think the liner band itself looks to be a little out of shape according to the helmet itself. Just my opinion, and as always, i might be wrong/might not. A bargain it is not, which i never said it was. Just that the helmet is worth it IMO.

Regards, Lars

I see what Lar's is saying but at this price I would take it! I really do not see that much wrong with this one personally. Leon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast