Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

M35 SD Heer - Reissuex2 - Sand Camo

Article about: I have had this one for many years but can't recall when or where I bought it. It is probably an ET64, but the first repaint covered the stamps such that only the "6" and what I in

Default M35 SD Heer - Reissuex2 - Sand Camo

I have had this one for many years but can't recall when or where I bought it. It is probably an ET64, but the first repaint covered the stamps such that only the "6" and what I interpret as the bottom of the "T" can be seen. I can see where the lot number is stamped, but can't read it. The liner is a replacement, but I am sure it was period done. I am not too keen on the draw string, but it wasn't added by me, it was there when I bought it and I just left it on. There is only one washer on one of the split pins (on the rear pin) but the washer is rusted to the pins, and has been ever since I recall. It seems that this one has been reissued probably twice. There is no evidence of a tri color, and it seems to me that the first repaint was a flat apple green. A Heer decal was applied over the first repaint, and was covered by the second sand camo repaint. The sand camo paint did not adhere that well to the decal and over the years the paint fell off and partially exposed the decal - it is not a "liberated" decal. I hope you like it. Cheers, Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 SD Heer -  Reissuex2 - Sand Camo   M35 SD Heer -  Reissuex2 - Sand Camo  

M35 SD Heer -  Reissuex2 - Sand Camo   M35 SD Heer -  Reissuex2 - Sand Camo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 SD Heer -  Reissuex2 - Sand Camo
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M35 SD Heer - Reissuex2 - Sand Camo

Very nice lid Jim, just shows how adding sand can dull down the exterior without adding camo colours, a good example

Nice helmet Jim.
    Chris

This is a truly beautiful helmet. If you ever consider selling it to a broke collector then shoot me a p.m.

very nice helmet mate

tom