Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 sd km

Article about: This is being sold as a KM... Comments on this? Don't have the lot# or manufacturer and the pictures is from the seller. No close up of the decal I'm afraid.

?

Default M35 sd km

This is being sold as a KM...
    Comments on this?

Don't have the lot# or manufacturer and the pictures is from the seller. No close up of the decal I'm afraid.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 sd km   M35 sd km  

M35 sd km   M35 sd km  

M35 sd km  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 sd km
    P
    Many

It stinks to high heaven.

?

As Frank so eloquently put it.............PU.
    Regards,
    John

The paint has no texture or age it seems . The rust is underneath and not bleeding through so its easy to see its re painted . i think the edges are chipped away with something like a razor blade. the inside may be a Norwegian re issue from the green shade . though hard to be sure . its ok only if cheap i guess and for novelty or to complete a mannikin display

?

Yes that's what I thought.
    I'm all new to helmet collecting but even for me this was a one looker, but in a bad way.

Just hope no one gets tricked in to bidding on it. It's at an auction and the list price is set to €300, way too much imho.
    I guess they think it really is a Camo KM. Would be a bargain if it was.

?

As the lads are saying, it is a complete lemon of a helmet

Brad.

Semi relic shell that's been re-painted , as the others have said , it is complete junk now i'm afraid. Whoever put the "acceptance" stamp in the dome has low standards as I would never accept this on my shelf!! Leon.

Terrible helmet. Not much more that I can add to what has already been said. The fakers seem to forget during the ageing process they need to work on the inside and the outside so it looks the same...

Jason

?

It is a sad sight.
    I will email the auction house and tell them the helmet is repainted and not km original. It should be stated in the description.

A Dogs Breakfast!