Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

M35 SD Toned Heer or Kriegsmarine Helmet?

Article about: Hello! I bought this beautiful M35 SD helmet at a military show in Pennsylvania yesterday and I absolutely love it! Pictures really don't do this helmet justice! Its complete with its origin

Default M35 SD Heer Helmet!

Hello! I bought this beautiful M35 SD Heer helmet at a military show in Pennsylvania yesterday and I absolutely love it! Pictures really don't do this helmet justice! Its complete with its original liner and chinstrap, the soldier even wrote his name in it. It had a wartime (camouflage?) overpaint which you can see in the pictures, it has a really rough texture. Also, I would like to say thank you so much to the wonderful people here on warrelics, you guys have helped me so much with every post I make. I started collecting at 18 and now I'm 20, and I have such a big collection, and thanks to this site, I have learned a lot, which has helped me with recognizing fakes and repros. Opinions on this helmet would be great! Thanks again so much and I hope to hear from you guys!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 SD Toned Heer or Kriegsmarine Helmet?   M35 SD Toned Heer or Kriegsmarine Helmet?  

M35 SD Toned Heer or Kriegsmarine Helmet?   M35 SD Toned Heer or Kriegsmarine Helmet?  

M35 SD Toned Heer or Kriegsmarine Helmet?   M35 SD Toned Heer or Kriegsmarine Helmet?  

M35 SD Toned Heer or Kriegsmarine Helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 SD Toned Heer or Kriegsmarine Helmet?
    P
    Many

It is certainly a Heer.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    It is certainly a Heer.
    Agree.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

You picked a nice helmet. I would agree it is a Heers.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Thanks so much all of you!

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    It is certainly a Heer.
    Absolutely.

Wow, yet another super helmet, well done my friend. Your collection is rapidly growing! Just a comment and not a "pop", but as this fine forum has helped and saved you $$, why not join up and become a Gold member. It helps keep this fine site running for only a few quid a year and gives you access to chat all sorts of rubbish (like me) in the members area! Leon.

MAP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Wow, yet another super helmet, well done my friend. Your collection is rapidly growing! Just a comment and not a "pop", but as this fine forum has helped and saved you $$, why not join up and become a Gold member. It helps keep this fine site running for only a few quid a year and gives you access to chat all sorts of rubbish (like me) in the members area! Leon.
    +1! Cheap insurance...however offering someone access to listen to your rubbish Leon is not an incentive....LoL!!! (Sorry couldn't help myself! I cracking up at my own good hearted dig...)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Is this the same Leon who has been known in the past to dress up like a WAAF???

( nice legs, shame about the face )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Is this the same Leon who has been known in the past to dress up like a WAAF???

( nice legs, shame about the face )
    I never wore that VAD nurses uniform Dan and you know it, LOL, it is all in your imagination! Leon.