Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Single Decal Heer Reissue - Size 68 Shell

Article about: This one is a real combat vet, a single decal reissue Heer. No traces of the original decals can be seen. The reissue Heer Adler looks to me to be a Pocher, but I confess I have a difficult

Default M35 Single Decal Heer Reissue - Size 68 Shell

This one is a real combat vet, a single decal reissue Heer. No traces of the original decals can be seen. The reissue Heer Adler looks to me to be a Pocher, but I confess I have a difficult time determining whether it is a Pocher or an ET decal. It has a coat of reissue feldgrau paint with just a trace of texture, and a zinc/steel size 60 period replaced liner. I can't make out the date on the band. I also can't see any lot number nor the "maker stamp" due to the reissue paint on the apron, all that I can make out is the size - "68". No chin strap. It displays a fair amount of combat wear, and what I believe may be traces of whitewash around the vents. It has taken a few unfortunate hits to the bird, but I think it is a fairly representative piece, in a bath tub size that I prefer. Hope you like it, Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Single Decal Heer Reissue - Size 68 Shell   M35 Single Decal Heer Reissue - Size 68 Shell  

M35 Single Decal Heer Reissue - Size 68 Shell   M35 Single Decal Heer Reissue - Size 68 Shell  

M35 Single Decal Heer Reissue - Size 68 Shell   M35 Single Decal Heer Reissue - Size 68 Shell  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Single Decal Heer Reissue - Size 68 Shell
    P
    Many

I was just advised on GHW that the decal is a Methner & Burger gray lined Adler, very often seen on reissues. He is absolutely right. Jim G.

Quality helmet Jim, a really good example of the re-issue M35 with a nice grey lined decal. A pleasure to see. Leon.

And it can double as an emergency life boat if a flood comes.

MAP
    ?

I REALLY like plain Jane combat lids. These helmets are the personification of the Wehrmacht in my view. Often under appreciated as people aspire to pick up the more sexy lids (myself included)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

To me you have a fine example. timothy