Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 single decal reissued

Article about: Could I have your thoughts on this please. A possible purchase.

If someone is trying to sell you or anyone this helmet...much better pics are needed. How about a macro of the decal for starters. Maybe a shot of a split pin (interior)
    or two, good discernible pics of the exterior dome. Liner band date if possible. I can tell nothing by this series of pictures & you need to keep your wallet in your pocket until pictures are sent to you that are of quality.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 single decal reissued
    P
    Many

Quote by real steel View Post
    If someone is trying to sell you or anyone this helmet...much better pics are needed. How about a macro of the decal for starters. Maybe a shot of a split pin (interior)
    or two, good discernible pics of the exterior dome. Liner band date if possible. I can tell nothing by this series of pictures & you need to keep your wallet in your pocket until pictures are sent to you that are of quality.
    Some good advice right there!

?

Many thanks and yes some very good advice. Wallet is firmly shut until requested pictures are sent. Even with better pics I think I will pass. As you say no wear to paint or shell , but liner shows signs of wear , and if this was a factory reissue , would they not repaint the whole interior not just the inner skirt, as I can see the inner crown is green. I think I nearly made a school boy error on this one .

?

Here are the pictures, taken with two different light sources.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 single decal reissued   M35 single decal reissued  

It might be an ET type decal. For me, not to be difficult, I still need better pics before I would go for this. Inside & out.

One look at the Adler and I would pass. Jim G.

?

Ok thanks guys. I will pass on this one.

It is always a pleasure to see members helping to look out for each other!! Thanks to all ! G.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2