Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

m35 thoughts please

Article about: can i have your thoughts on this please is it a good one

Default m35 thoughts please

can i have your thoughts on this please is it a good onem35 thoughts pleasem35 thoughts pleasem35 thoughts pleasem35 thoughts pleasem35 thoughts please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m35 thoughts please
    P
    Many

Looks like nice reissue, but post bigger resolution pics and a few pics of the split pins. Its not uncommon to find older split pins on ressues, but this is an apfelgrun one; probably brass pin on the front left, but still it has an ALU liner so it could be a field depot reissue not an factory reissue. Not commenting on the chinstrap since i dont know anything about them.

Chinstrap looks OK to me - what is the writing on the liner? ..... it looks like 'Neil'????????????
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

hi it looks like an american namem35 thoughts please

Really nice to have a veteran's name in the liner!

I wonder how long after the war Neal Harrigan lived at 1053 Haskell street in Reno, Nevada? ( and I wonder if his descendants still do? )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m35 thoughts please  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Wow, that's great. Love when the vets name are on the items. I have a mint M35 with the vets name as well as the place and date of capture.

Nice helmet. As far as the split pins? Not much to say unless someone has it in hand. Maybe period, maybe not, but I think with the vets name in the liner it is more likely period. But that is just an opinion.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)