Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

M35 tricolor camo for review

Article about: Thoughts on this helmet. I've had this helmet with me all day, it is a m35 no decals, field repaint w/rough finish. It has 3 colors applied at some time after the field repaint. I think brus

?

Hi Marty!

I was going to post pictures of that helmet at SVM when I first saw your helmet but I see you already posted a picture of it. The colors of the two are very similar, almost identical.

P.S. I never could find your helmet in the woods, apparently the camo works!

Mike in Helena

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 tricolor camo for review
    P
    Many

Mike you know how things blend into alabama woods, worst of all is the snakes.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

In the first picture it is in the middle. In the second one I could not find it, I know it is there. In the third it is by a tree.

MAP
    ?

I know I'm late to the party but I found the helmet in both pictures The first pic was easy, the second took me a bit.

That said...for what it is worth. Everyone's comments here are just opinions and a healthy debate (which is happening here) is vital and educational.

I however always try to side with caution with anything as controversial as a camo helmet. As such I lean towards the opinions of well respected experts who have handled and studied these and if there is enough uncertainty then I stay away. That said, I don't always practice what I preach as I do own one that clearly divided the community LoL.

Now...to digress further. When I first saw this I said "that is a one looker fake" but then I thought "hey, it's so bold maybe just maybe"

So in the end, I have very little to add to help but just thought I would provide my thoughts above.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Michael thanks for the comment. I have trouble with this helmet because of the bold colors but as I stated earlier this one seemed different and I dug deeper and looked more and more helmets on the web and holding this helmet, the smell, everything seems to point me to a good helmet. I am taking an objective view concern it. The things I have learned by holding helmets, reading..etc... Tell me sometime things just don't fit in the box, meaning because something does not look right does mean it is wrong if that makes any sense. I will wait for more thoughts.
    Marty

I even put the helmet under a black light to see if the liner string would glow, it did not. What good did that test prove...nothing, just thought I would try anything and everything.

?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Mike you know how things blend into alabama woods, worst of all is the snakes.
    I don't worry about the snakes I see, its the ones I don't see that I worry about!

See guy (corn snake I think) was in my front yard a few weeks ago. He was about 3-4 feet long. It is the copperheads and cottonmouths that I don't like...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 tricolor camo for review  

The cottonmouth is the worst!!! My bassett hound has already been biting by a rattler this year, thank The Lord is was a big one and not a small one, mostly a dry bite.

Now this is a helmet with tool marks.
    Attached Images Attached Images M35 tricolor camo for review  M35 tricolor camo for review  M35 tricolor camo for review 

Sorry to bring this older thread about this camo helmet back up but this was a very good and helpful conversation with respect on both sides of the argument!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast