Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 wh dd

Article about: Hello guys, I would like to have some opinions about this helmet please. These are the only pictures I have for now. Thank you.

?

Default M35 wh dd

Hello guys,

I would like to have some opinions about this helmet please.

M35 wh ddM35 wh ddM35 wh ddM35 wh ddM35 wh ddM35 wh dd

These are the only pictures I have for now.

Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 wh dd
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 wh dd

Hi Kris, a genuine DD M35 but the wear on this one looks artificial to me,which in turn would lead me to believe that the entry hole is a post war pot shot. Leon.

?

well, I guess we will never know if the shot is period or post war. I dare to believe it's period because I think to see blood remnants on the linerleather.

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    well, I guess we will never know if the shot is period or post war. I dare to believe it's period because I think to see blood remnants on the linerleather.
    The dark colour to the leather just looks like sweat staining to me,another thing I have just noticed is why has the name also been scratched out of the skirt? This is not a re-issue M35 by the looks of it as it retains it's original paint and double decals(no factory or field overpaint)! I very much doubt the owner would have been capable of removing his name from it if the bullet hole is period! Leon.

?

Well, eventually, everyone could have removed that name...