Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 Winter camo, real?

Article about: i was offered this M35 with winter camo for €200. Is it a real, original wintercamo helmet and is it worth it? Please let me know!

Default M35 Winter camo, real?

i was offered this M35 with winter camo for €200.

Is it a real, original wintercamo helmet and is it worth it? Please let me know!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Winter camo, real?
    P
    Many

Here some pictures
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Winter camo, real?   M35 Winter camo, real?  

M35 Winter camo, real?   M35 Winter camo, real?  

M35 Winter camo, real?  

?

It has nice breaks/splits to the shell that could appear
    on a ground dug helmet.
    Please wait for expert advice on this forum,especially as winter camo can be faked to inflate the price.

Take into account that winter camo's are the most faked camo helmets on earth.
    Therefore excellent high definition photos are required and showing lots of details.

That said , this one is painted on the inside without a liner band in it , that's a no no.
    Best leave it.

Hi, one I would avoid as well, clearly shows that the liner (or at least the rivets were in place )when it was painted on the outside, yet the white is completely covering the inner shell?? Simply does not add up! Leon.

If there had not been paint on the inside it may have been worth asking for better pictures, but as it is it's not worth pursuing. The price is also suspiciously low.
    Nick

Thanks everyone! I told the seller I wasn't interested and why to which he rudely told me this all is a lie and he got really mad yet kept trying to convince me it was real.

In the end, I blocked the seller haha

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, one I would avoid as well, clearly shows that the liner (or at least the rivets were in place )when it was painted on the outside, yet the white is completely covering the inner shell?? Simply does not add up! Leon.

What about this one? I personally think it is fake (luftwaffe decal looks very fake to me)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Winter camo, real?   M35 Winter camo, real?  

The Picture Quality isnt great, i would suppose we need better pictures for a good judgement. But at the first glance.. i´m not sure.
    The Shell looks period, the ET Stamps correct. The name on the shell looks like someone tried to remove it, which would make sense if it was sold by relatives, but it looks groundfound... so suspicious.
    As for the Decals... i´m no expert on these and they look to far gone to really judge. The Overall Look of the Helmet looks.... fake though. The way the mud is still on there and only on the outside, it looks weirdly artificial, like if someone wanted to make it look groundfound. I could be wrong. You should wait for more opinions.

Quote by JustAGuy1250 View Post
    What about this one? I personally think it is fake (luftwaffe decal looks very fake to me)
    Yeah that one is bad as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast