Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M38 gladiator DD police rare variation

Article about: Here a new addition to the collection. A M38 gladiator DD police with a Prototype or small commercially made Decal. This decals are more often seen on Gladiator types helmets or Beaded helme

Default M38 gladiator DD police rare variation

Here a new addition to the collection.
    A M38 gladiator DD police with a Prototype or small commercially made Decal.
    This decals are more often seen on Gladiator types helmets or Beaded helmets.
    This one is unit mark.
    chris

M38 gladiator DD police rare variationM38 gladiator DD police rare variationM38 gladiator DD police rare variationM38 gladiator DD police rare variationM38 gladiator DD police rare variationM38 gladiator DD police rare variationM38 gladiator DD police rare variationM38 gladiator DD police rare variation

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M38 gladiator DD police rare variation
    P
    Many

I know you are the civil expert Chris but I dont understand how the decals are so scratched / scuffed and not the surrounding paint? ?

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I have a number of helmets with shell in great condition but with decals that have scrashes on them just like this one.I knew posted this helmet I will get some pullback. I have came across a few others but thought they were fakes.when I came across this one I ask the helmet guru al barrow about it and confirm it was good.
    Chris

Hi Dan, I have seen this one in person, it is a good one. These Police decals with the blueish background are rare as hens' teeth. Nice one Chris, Jim G.

Chris that is a really nice lid. Congratulation on the find if the rest of us could only be so lucky or have your money.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Hi Dan, I have seen this one in person, it is a good one. These Police decals with the blueish background are rare as hens' teeth. Nice one Chris, Jim G.
    I believe you both - just trying to visualize how the decals got that way.
    Didn't intend to stir the pot...
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Thank you jim
    Chris

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I believe you both - just trying to visualize how the decals got that way.
    Didn't intend to stir the pot...
    Cheers, Dan
    No problem Dan,anytime.
    chris

Question.being a Police helmet why has it got a Lutwaffe stamp in it ?.PS.great helmet.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    Question.being a Police helmet why has it got a Lutwaffe stamp in it ?.PS.great helmet.
    It is not a Luftwaffe stamp it is a Luftschutz stamp .
    Chris

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast