Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40

Article about: Hello gentlemen! Another one popping up from Norway, looks that the decal was scratched off maybe during the war due to the regulations. The sad thing is that the owner has put a new decal o

?

Default M40

Hello gentlemen! Another one popping up from Norway, looks that the decal was scratched off maybe during the war due to the regulations. The sad thing is that the owner has put a new decal on (he sent me before, and after pictures. He says that the chinstrap is a reproduction and also the string. The rest looks good to me. You can see a faded dome stamp.

Do you think 168 GBP£ is worth it? It is maybe possible to take the fake decal away.

Al

M40M40M40M40M40M40M40M40

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40
    P
    Many

Hi , it will most likely be a water transfer decal so you could try steaming it off. The helmet itself looks like a nice M40 so for £168 it's a snip!! Leon.

Agreed with Leon, if its a simple waterslide decal its an easy fix to bring it back to its former glory. Good price so I would grab it, nice M40

Jason

?

Thanks, I think with shipping it will cost me about 2000 Swedish Krowns which is about 200 GBP without taxes but it's still a nice deal.

I will return and tell you guys how I do with the deal.

Regards Al

?

I have to say that the liners that are coming with these lids are in really terrific condition, they must have been rarely used and stored carefully